Hey everyone! For today’s MaTh activity Thursday we are doing a 1st grade focus, so link up any 1st grade math posts you want. I decided since I only get a couple links each time, I will run the link for the whole month : )
I chose to make an activity with 1.NBT.B.2 which is
- Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones. Understand the following as special cases:
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.2a 10 can be thought of as a bundle of ten ones — called a “ten.”
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.2b The numbers from 11 to 19 are composed of a ten and one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine ones.
- CCSS.Math.Content.1.NBT.B.2c The numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 refer to one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, or nine tens (and 0 ones).
- 1-100 cards in B&W with numbers
- 1-100 cards in B&W without numbers
- 1-100 cards in color with numbers
- 1-100 cards in color without numbers