Okay, maybe I am cheating by linking two things at one time–but I see it done by others. Plus, the Throwback Thursday was such a great idea! Apparently the idea of Throwback Thursday has been around for a while, but nice to see the teacher bloggers joining the movement : )
My throwback goes back to April 9th of this year. I had been blogging about two weeks when I posted
Time to look in those closets, make some observations, count hangers, and maybe organize!
- Count how many hangers you have in your closet? Are they all the same color?
- Find the percentage of each color.
- How many hangers are not holding clothes? What percentage is that?
- Of the hangers holding clothes, compare how many are shirts vs dresses and pants?
- How do you findings compare with other closets in the house?
- Who has the most organized closet?
- What makes it the most organized?
- Time yourself to see how fast you can organize your closet.
- How much are the clothes hanging on your hangers worth?
- You can discuss how clothes lose value (Retail vs. Resale values), but then they might increase in sentimental value…
- Calculate the resale value of your closet? Average each kind of item (for example shirts $2 each, dresses $7, etc) then multiply and add to find the total value for your closet.
- Other random things to do.
- Have fun designing new hanger designs (This is more of an art activity–but you can still have them draw it to scale).
- How many hangers can you hook with one another to get to the floor of your closet?