Walls can be good math tools.
- Estimate how big the walls are in the room around you. Get a measuring tape and check to see if you were correct.
- How long would all the wall around you be if they were one long wall? (Addition)
- What is the difference between two different walls? (Subtraction)
- Can you design what you want on your wall?
- Make a floor-plan drawing of your room using graph paper and your wall measurements. Can you make a floor-plan for the whole house? What is the total square footage?
- Can you design your own house floor-plans?