There’s a lot you can do with kitchens.
You can cook in kitchens and look in the cabinets, among a lot of other things…
- What if you could redesign your kitchen? What would it look like? Take measurements of your space and design what to do with it.
- Count how many drawers you have vs cabinets. Are all your cabinets the same size? How many plates and bowls are in your cabinets?
- Organize the silverware. Is there the same number of all the forks, spoons, and knives?
- Look in the refrigerator. How many jars are in there? Make charts based on the food in the fridge…
- Bar graphs on how much food is on each shelf.
- Venn diagrams of who eats what food.
- Pie charts with expiration dates.